Wednesday, July 13, 2016

15 Facts About Me



Hello Darlings,
Today I decided to get personal and open up a bit to you guys and tell you fifteen facts about myself.
So let's get started.

  • I will be seventeen in less than five months.
  • I have three older sisters.
  • I have the 'fear of cockroaches phobia'. I start crying and yelling when I see one.
  • My hair takes a long time to grow.
  • I am an avid reader.
  • I love writing.
  • I can speak French fluently.
  • I hate sports of all kind. I always come up with ways to persuade my gym teacher not to let me play.  
  • I am a morning person, I wake up at 7 am even on holidays. And I am always cheerful when I wake up.
  • I am very talkative, I just can't keep my mouth shut, I always have a story to tell.
  • I am not very comfortable around strangers.
  • If I chose one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be strawberries.
  • My favorite social media is Instagram.
  • I love to take care of my skin and I am always looking for home remedies for skin care on the internet.
  • I am a good listener and give great advice.


I would like to get to know you better, tell me a fact about yourself in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment